Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
There are many risks that go along with operating a company. The right business insurance policy will protect your organization from legal claims and lawsuits that could otherwise result in irreparable financial losses.
For nearly 60 years, the insurance experts at Amador Insurance have been helping companies in the Dallas-Fort Worth area acquire proper business coverage.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Business insurance casts a wide safety net over your company. These policies can come in many different forms and offer various types of coverage, including:
- Commercial general liability. If a claim alleges your business is responsible for bodily harm or property damage, this coverage can reimburse you for medical, repair and legal expenses.
- Commercial property. This type of coverage protects the premises of your business. This includes structures, equipment, inventory, furniture, signage, fences, landscaping and other parties’ personal property.
- Business interruption. Following an incident that delays or derails normal operations, your business can recoup certain resulting expenses, such as lost revenue, salaries and wages, and relocation expenses.
- Commercial auto. Following an incident involving company vehicles, this coverage can provide help for the resulting losses. It may also help cover damages or injuries caused by a driver who does not carry sufficient auto coverage.
- Workers’ compensation. If one of your employees suffers an injury or is diagnosed with a work-related illness, workers’ compensation can help cover the resulting medical costs. This coverage may also provide the employee’s family assistance for lost wages or restitution.
- Cyber liability. This type of coverage can help if your business experiences a cyberattack or data breach. Cyber liability coverage can help you recoup legal fees and expenses related to informing others of the incident, investigating the attack, recovering lost data and repairing your systems.
Many other types of coverage may be included in a business insurance, such as equipment breakdown and crime. The agents at Adamor Insurance are prepared to help your business customize a policy.
Obtaining Business Insurance
It’s imperative for you and your organization to consider your specific needs when acquiring business coverage. The size, operations and location of your business may all play a part in determining your insurance needs.
The cost of business insurance can also vary greatly depending on various factors, such as:
- The industry you are a part of.
- The location of your business.
- The value of your business.
- Your management practices.
- The contents of your business.
Get the Right Coverage
Although Texas is the only state in the country where business insurance is not legally required, it’s still critical for you and your business to consider this type of policy . Without the right coverage, a single incident could have significant ramifications for your finances and future.
Amador Insurance is eager to discuss your company’s specific insurance needs and provide a quote. Contact us
today to learn more.