Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homes are places of safety and comfort; however, they can be susceptible to various unforeseen incidents. Home-related accidents can be financially burdensome, as they tend to involve expensive recovery. Having the right homeowners insurance policy can help alleviate the burden of covering significant repair costs following an accident in your home.
How Does Home Insurance Work?
Homeowners insurance is essentially a contract between you and your insurance provider. Your insurer will give you a certain amount of funds following an accident (e.g., a fire or burglary) in exchange for an insurance premium. You will likely have to pay a deductible for your policy, which is an out-of-pocket cost you must pay until your insurance begins to cover the remaining accident-related costs.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance typically comes as a package policy, commonly providing liability and physical damage coverage. Common coverages included in homeowners insurance policies are:
- Dwelling coverage—This helps cover repairing or rebuilding damage to the house’s structure.
- Other structures coverage—This assists in covering other buildings on the property, such as a shed or gazebo.
- Liability coverage—This helps cover injury or damage to others or their property if the policyholder is held responsible.
- Contents or personal property coverage—This helps cover clothes, furniture, electronics and other items in the home if they’re damaged or lost due to a covered cause.
- Loss of use coverage—This assists with living expenses in a covered loss, such as temporary housing after a house fire.
To learn more about potential policies or additional coverages to include in your homeowners insurance policy, contact Amador Insurance.
What Is Home Insurance Important?
Homeowners insurance is essential because it can help protect you from incurring significant expenses following an accident. Having homeowners insurance can give you a sense of comfort and relief in knowing you’ll be financially protected if an accident occurs.
Contact Our Agency
If you are a homeowner near Dallas, Texas, we can assist you. The experienced agents at Amador Insurance will help you learn about potential homeowners’ insurance policies to decide on the right coverage for your home.
Contact our agency today at 214-942-7979 to learn more about your coverage options.