Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational vehicle (RV) insurance is essential coverage for motorhome owners. RVs are homes on wheels, so they’re susceptible to accidents. RV insurance can alleviate the financial burden of covering costs after the unexpected happens.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
Coverages vary among policyholders, but standard RV insurance commonly includes the following:
- Liability insurance helps insure against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage helps cover your medical bills and passengers’ expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
- Campsite and vacation coverage helps cover liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
- Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Additional coverages might include options for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection.
Do I Need RV Insurance?
Texas requires RV owners to carry bodily injury and property damage liability coverage. However, relying on liability coverage alone could lead to financial problems if an accident occurs that isn’t covered in your policy. The agents at Amador Insurance can help you learn about potential coverage options so you can be financially protected following an accident.
Find Coverage Today
The experienced agents at Amador Insurance are here to help RV owners near Dallas, Texas, find the right insurance policies for their motorhomes.
Contact our agency today at 214-942-7979 to request a quote